You may order your wedding cake as soon as you have the following:
- Wedding date
- Size – approximate number of guests
- Style – type of wedding (formal/informal)
- Setting (indoor/outdoor)
- Colour scheme
- Budget – will dictate the size and design
- Delivery to? If it is outside Klang Valley, this may incur an extra delivery cost.
- Your mobile phone number or a number at which you would be contactable
Once you have an idea of the above, you may email to us pictures of cakes you like to obtain a tentative quote.
For couture cakes, we will arrange an appointment with our Creative Director to discuss the design of your cake. After you have met with our CD, agreed on the concept and style, and would like to proceed on ordering the cake, we will require a deposit of 30% of the estimated cost.
Our CD will then sketch out your customized cake for your approval and give you the final cost which will not be more than the estimated cost initially given to you on consultation unless your design specifications have changed. Upon your approval, we will execute the design. The balance of payment will have to be paid one week before the due date.
Cakes will be delivered to the venue (provided it is within Klang Valley, otherwise separate delivery options will have to be discussed and may possibly incur an extra cost) and set up.